Arbor Funds $320.7M in Agency-Backed Multifamily Loan Transactions
UNIONDALE, NY (Nov. 16, 2017) – Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR), a real estate investment trust and national direct lender specializing in loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets, recently funded 50 loans totaling $320,775,853 under the Fannie Mae DUS® Loan, Freddie Mac SBL, Fannie Mae Small Loan, and Arbor’s Structured product lines.
Ryan Duff of Arbor’s NYC office originated the loans. “Our industry as a whole has experienced tremendous growth the past several years which has given Arbor the opportunity to compete on every deal across the country. Our aggressiveness and ability to adapt in an increasingly competitive market proves to our customers we are committed to these results long term. We have been rewarded for this commitment with increased market share year over year and we expect the same in 2018.”
Among the 50 transactions, properties include:
- Campus Commons – Student Property, WA – This 334-unit student property with 833 beds received $45.7M funded under the Arbor Bridge Structured loan program. Arbor was able to fund over $3M for improvements. Once completed, a long term agency product will be placed.
- Preston Valley Apartments, Dallas, TX – This 360-unit multifamily property received $18M to refinance an Arbor Bridge Structured loan into a 12-year FNMA product with 6 years interest only and a sub 4% interest rate.
- Oasis at West Ashley, Charleston, SC – This 165-unit property received $9.2M for refinance after an extensive reposition.
- Spring Valley, Atlanta, GA – This 220-unit property received $10.2M for acquisition purposes under Fannie Mae DUS on a 7/6 ARM product with flexible pre-pay penalty terms.
- Factory Phase I & II, UT – This 80-unit property featuring 479 beds received $25.4M under an Arbor Bridge loan for acquisition of a newly constructed, Class A, student property in lease-up at Utah State.
- Riverwalk Apartments, Houston, TX – This 200-unit property received $5.68M for refinance under a long-term 10-year Freddie Mac SBL with IO and step-down pre-pay penalty.
For over 20 years, Uniondale, NY-based Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR) has been helping multifamily and commercial real estate clients achieve their financial goals by focusing on growing long-term relationships and conducting business as not simply another real estate lender, but a partner. We value our clients to such an extent that we’re more comfortable calling them partners, and their relationships with Arbor are the foundation of our business.
Founded by Chairman and CEO Ivan Kaufman, Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust and direct lender specializing in loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets. Arbor is a Top 10 Fannie Mae DUS® Multifamily Lender by volume and a Top Fannie Mae Small Loan lender, a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and the Top Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Lender, a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Seniors Housing Lender, an FHA Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP)/LEAN Lender, a HUD-approved LIHTC Lender as well as a CMBS, Bridge, Mezzanine and Preferred Equity lender, consistently building on its reputation for service, quality and flexibility. With a current servicing portfolio of more than $15 billion as of June 30, 2017, Arbor is a primary commercial loan servicer and special servicer rated by Standard & Poor’s with an Above Average rating. Arbor is also on the Standard & Poor’s Select Servicer List and is a primary commercial loan servicer and loan level special servicer rated by Fitch Ratings.