Arbor Funds $64.6M in Multifamily Deals from Coast to Coast
UNIONDALE, NY ( December 14, 2017) – Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR), a real estate investment trust and national direct lender specializing in loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets, recently funded 22 loans totaling $64,614,000 under the Fannie Mae DUS® Loan, Freddie Mac SBL and Fannie Mae Seniors product lines.
Ari Short of Arbor’s NYC office originated the loans. “As a top multifamily lender, Arbor is able to custom tailor financial solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients and their goals,” Mr. Short said. “Whether looking to maximize value, secure permanent financing or execute a quick closing, our vast knowledge and experience always result in an optimal loan solution.”
Among the 22 transactions, properties include:
- Lake Terrace Garden Apartments, New Orleans, LA – This 184-unit multifamily property received $11,987,000 funded under the Fannie Mae DUS® Loan program. The 12-year, fixed rate refinance loan amortizes on a 30-year schedule.
- 288 E 149th Street, Bronx, NY – This 11-unit multifamily property with 1 retail space received $2,500,000 funded under the Freddie Mac SBL Loan program. The 20-year acquisition loan with five years fixed features one year of interest only followed by a 30-year amortization schedule.
- Brooklyn Portfolio, Brooklyn, NY – Five multifamily apartment buildings with a total of 41 units received $11,429,000 funded under the Freddie Mac SBL Loan program as hybrid refinance loans. The 20-year term with five years fixed features one year of interest only followed by a 30-year amortization schedule.
- Chapel Oaks Apartments, Fort Wayne, IN – This 320-unit property received $6,000,000 of acquisition funding.
- Antebellum Grove, Warner Robins, GA – This 62-unit assisted-living facility received $7,000,000 funded under the Fannie Mae Seniors Loan program to provide a return of capital to the investors. The adjustable rate mortgage features a 7 year loan term, 30-year amortization schedule, and a flexible prepayment structure.
- Iron House Apartments, Richmond, VA – This 35 unit multifamily property with 4 retail spaces received $2,500,000 funded under the Fannie Mae DUS® Student Loan program. The 10-year acquisition loan features full term interest only payments and a declining prepayment structure.
For over 20 years, Uniondale, NY-based Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR) has been helping multifamily and commercial real estate clients achieve their financial goals by focusing on growing long-term relationships and conducting business as not simply another real estate lender, but a partner. We value our clients to such an extent that we’re more comfortable calling them partners, and their relationships with Arbor are the foundation of our business.
Founded by Chairman and CEO Ivan Kaufman, Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust and direct lender specializing in loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets. Arbor is a Top 10Fannie Mae DUS® Multifamily Lender by volume and a Top Fannie Mae Small Loan lender, a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and the Top Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Lender, a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Seniors Housing Lender, an FHA Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP)/LEAN Lender, a HUD-approved LIHTC Lender as well as a CMBS, Bridge, Mezzanine and Preferred Equity lender, consistently building on its reputation for service, quality and flexibility. With a current servicing portfolio of more than $15 billion as of June 30, 2017, Arbor is a primary commercial loan servicer and special servicer rated by Standard & Poor’s with an Above Average rating. Arbor is also on the Standard & Poor’s Select Servicer List and is a primary commercial loan servicer and loan level special servicer rated by Fitch Ratings.