Fitch Ratings Recognizes Arbor’s Commitment to Excellence and Innovation Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE:ABR) NEW YORK, NEW YORK – November 29, 2023: Fitch Ratings has reaffirmed Arbor Multifamily Lending, LLC’s (Arbor) commercial primary and special servicer ratings, further solidifying Arbor’s position as a trusted partner in the multifamily lending industry. Concurrently, they have assigned a Positive Outlook to each rating, reflecting an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation. Commercial primary servicer rating at ‘CPS2’; Outlook Positive; Commercial special servicer rating at ‘CSS3+’; Outlook Positive. “The assignment of the Positive Outlook reflects Fitch’s 12–24 month view on the trajectory of Arbor’s primary servicer rating, noting that as the new borrower website is fully realized and deployed and turnover within the primary servicing function continues to stabilize, positive rating movement is possible.” – Fitch Ratings Read more from Fitch about the key rating drivers behind this announcement. Direct inquiries to [email protected]. About Arbor Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) is a nationwide real estate investment trust and direct lender, providing loan origination and servicing for multifamily, single-family rental (SFR) portfolios, and other diverse commercial Read the full article…
“At Arbor, we believe in building lasting relationships with our clients and our employees alike. We are committed to recognizing your contributions and supporting your career development.”
By joining Arbor, you will have the opportunity to rapidly advance your career at a firm that encourages entrepreneurial drive, collaborative spirit, and the quest for excellence.
What Makes Arbor Different?
- We are an established, stable, rapidly growing, award-winning multifamily real estate lender operating in one of the strongest industries with projected double-digit growth.
- We offer market-competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package, including a 401(k) with a company match.
- We support your career with the tools, resources, knowledge, training, and opportunities necessary for your development and success.
- We love promoting from within and there are opportunities everywhere – from working in different parts of the country to taking on brand-new roles and responsibilities.
- Our employees enjoy exciting perks – from employee outings to holiday celebrations!
- Our offices are located nationwide!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment for our associates, customers and business partners. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, ethnicity, pregnancy or any other legally protected status. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
Hear From Our Employees
Learn about how Arbor can take your career to the next level – straight from the perspectives of our employees.